45G offers quick install advanced 4G Internet and WiFi systems designed specifically for the construction industry.
Our systems are scalable to meet the demands of any size of site and support any number of users.
Advanced antenna technology ensures a fast reliable connection even in locations where mobile signal is weak and ordinary systems fail. This benefit extends to WiFi calling on staff mobile phones.
In addition to standard Internet and WiFi connectivity, 45G systems support secure connectivity via VPN, VoIP telephony systems, remote viewing of CCTV and high data volume applications such as BIM (Building Information Modeling).
WiFi coverage in and around the site office can be extended via wireless bridge links to reach satellite offices and where required, a mesh network can be deployed to cover the whole site.
Management data for Internet connectivity and WiFi use can be accessed via web portal.
In addition to Internet and WiFi connectivity, 45G provides a range of technical services for the construction industry as detailed below.
- Drone Services – topographic surveys, aerial imaging, fly through filming, live to web broadcast.
- VoIP Telephony – desk-top phone, site location registered with emergency services, geographic landline number, inclusive calls to UK landlines and mobiles.
- Time-Lapse Video – clearly see daily, weekly, monthly progress in one-minute videos. Compact cameras, easy redeploy to key areas of activity.
- Live to Web Video Inspection and Monitoring – remote trouble shooting, management and stakeholder site viewing without time and costs of travelling.
- Site Photography – professional photography for build records and marketing.